Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Uninspired....

...as of late. Not much going on here. We're gearing up for our vacation to Idaho!! Yip yip yipee!!! We leave Sat. morn, using our really cheap plane tickets, flying standby. Say a little prayer for us that we get on the flight we are trying to get on. I don't really feel like spending any more time than necessary in our tiny little lame airport. I'm starting to make lists of things we need to do before we go, and lists of stuff to pack, and lists of what we'll be doing....it's all just lists lists lists....


so, instead of boring you any further, some new photos.

The kids at the park and me trying out a new photoshop thingy!


Miss A.J.

Handsome man, Steele

My little photographer; he took over the use of my old camera.

Our Valentines Day treat for our small group Bible study, yes, that is cheesecake!


Mr. pouty face hurt himself


Thanks for cleaning the door, Mom. Now we're ready to slobber it all up again!


Cartoon time with MooseDrool


Mini-Golfing, thug style


Emily's new boots (wahhhh!!!!) they were supposed to be mine, but I couldn't even get my foot in them. And they look cuter on her anyway!

It's all in the hips....it's all in the hips....


Looks like Emily has a halo!!


Judah actually did really good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures as always Lish. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you next week!

Kelly said...

So do I get to see you this time around? Come play and meet Graham!
Carson has that same shirt Judah's wearing in the golfing pictures. It's one of my favorites! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah - a few words from Nick - was wondering if he remembered he was coming to Boise too - ha, ha. Thanks for the great photos, Lish. Looks like you're having fun with the new camera. I love the Brent and Judah photos - big guy and little big guy! The heart-shaped cherry cheesecake looks beautiful too. Oh boy - it's getting close - see you soon. mom