Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Disenchanted....

with pinkberry...


After hearing many many people RAVE RAVE RAVE about pinkberry frozen yogurt, we decided to try it out tonight. Can I just say.....YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! From the 3 (yes, only 3) flavor choices, plain-green tea-coffee, I went with plain. It was P.L.A.I.N. Like plain yogurt that was FROZEN. Judah, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy it (covered in chocolate chips, of course). Anyway, if you like plain yogurt you'll like it. But I would have rather spent 70 calories elsewhere. Like a bowl full of spinach. honestly.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Three flavors?? Weird. Well if I ever go by one I'll probably skip it. Especially if spinach would be better.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lish - I've been trying to get used to plain yogurt, but not frozen. I add a few mashed strawberries, some granola and a spoonful of Splenda. Yogurt just has too weird of a flavor for me too. It would be like eating frozen milk - with a bite! - mom (the box where I put my name wasn't there today)