Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Saying Goodbye to Grandma

What a whirlwind of a trip! It seemed like Grandma was only here for a day, it went by too fast! Judah is already going through Grandma withdrawals! We had such a great time with my mom here! Some of the highlights:

Seeing Grandma for the first time!


Washing up


The beach! How could we not go to the beach?!?!?!?!





Saying goodbye at the airport...




Thanks, Mom, for all you did for us while you were here. For staying overnight with Judah, for helping me get ready for the party, for keeping me organized, and just for being here for Judah! He loves you so much, and so do I! What a special treat it was to have you here all to ourselves! Thanks, again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Hi - Grandma is going through withdrawal too - for Judah and his mom and dad. I can hear his croaky little voice in my head. Loved all the photos of my visit and the bday party. What a gay, mad, whirl! Express Jet got me home 1/2 hr. ahead of schedule -woo hoo. And I saved the food for Grandpa's dinner so I didn't have to make something. Thanks for all the fun. I enjoyed every minute. Hugs and kisses.

Sage said...

Once again I am jealous. Maybe if I have a kid my mom will visit me :) Glad she got to come for Jude's b-day.

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time with your mom! I'm sure you guys had a great time! I love that last picture with Judah's little hands on her face - so sweet!