Tuesday, September 11, 2007

one day late.......

So the Brent quote of the day was: "Sometimes I just wish he had an 'off' switch." I have been sitting here for 1 1/2 hours waiting for Judah to go to sleep. We have been through everything tonight. Too many excuses to count, crying, spanking, some more whining, yelling, kicking the wall... I'm exhausted, and I sent Brent to bed over an hour ago. Now, all this complaining stems from one thing. He had a late nap. GOD FORBID THAT CHILD HAVE A LATE NAP!! ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! We had one of the most lovely days in my recollection. We ate a leisurely breakfast, watched some cartoons, got dressed, and headed over to the Paschall's house to pick up Sharon and Benji for a day trip to the beach. The beach was, well, AMAZING! It was a.....


And that's where it stopped....This post never got posted last night. The above is all I got done, I shut the computer and went to check on Judah, and he had a bloody nose. He was so concerned, in his awaken stupor, about getting a booger out of his nose, that he gave himself a bloody nose...So then we had to start all over. He didn't end up getting to sleep until about midnight. Let's just forget about it! ok? ok!

Tonight went much smoother! Dad and son are both sleeping soundly, and I feel it is time for me to join the snoring duo, and make it a trio! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Garrett used to do the exact same thing. He as horrible to put to bed. Granted he has night terrors that are well, terrifying so he hated going to bed but it's still incredibly maddening. Since he's started school though he's been falling to sleep super fast & now it's Carson's "singing" we have to deal with. I'm glad you all survived. :)
I love that picture of Judah with the hat on in your last post!