Monday, September 10, 2007

From this:



To this!


It was about time! Thanks Erica!

In other news, my mom will be here on Thursday!! We are all excited, especially Judah. He keeps trying to say when Grandma will be here, like, "When Grandma Marsha gets here in next day, it will be my birthday." It's pretty cute! He also keeps asking how old he will be, and is practicing doing "3" with his fingers. Judah is also going through a "can I take my shirt off" phase. He is shirtless at home about 75% of the time. I think we've been watching a little too much wrestling with him around, and he will run out of his room, shirtless, and scream, "Let's wrestle!!" Thank goodness for Dads who like to wrestle!

Not much else happening around here. It's still hot, just not as hot. And I think I'm going to try to round up some people to go to the beach with tomorrow. I'm sure the water is wonderful!

Some new pictures....


"dog sitting" Lincoln today....





Have a great week all!

No comments: