Tuesday, December 19, 2006

not over yet

Just a quick post to ask whoever is reading this to please pray for Judah and his little body. He threw up 2 times tonight, and just when I thought it was all over. I just thought that he was better and felt good, and I probably overdid it with him. I was busy today, and he was busy with me! We had our IMPACT leadership Christmas party tonight, and I was so busy getting everything ready. We were at the store (2 times...why can't I just get things right the first time?) and cooking and baking and .. .. .. anyway, you get the picture. And to top it all off, Brent was really busy with work today, and got home 15 minutes after the party started. And we still had to take Judah over to the Hilberg's house (Erica's parents) who were watching him. We got to the party 50 minutes late.. .. .. Then right after dinner, Lori called with the news that Judah had thrown up and was really upset. So we picked him up, and he joined the us for the after party at the Paschalls house where he threw up again. I think I got an ulcer today! I am such a worrier, and today was the grand-daddy of worry.. .. .. and now I have to try to get Judah healthy before the big trip. I just need to pray, and rest. I really want to get home to my mommy! Today is the kind of day when all you need is to whine and cry to your mom (which I did on the phone when I burnt the butterscotch chips)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Alicia I'm so sorry! I am praying for all of you! I hope he's feeling better! And yes hurry home to your mommy - it makes everything better.