Friday, November 14, 2008

What??? Over a Month?

I should be shot. I realize that.

See, there is this vicious cycle that happens. First, I just go a week without a blog, no biggie, right? Then alot of stuff happens, and I think "well, that is going to take a few blogs to catch up on all that stuff," and so I don't do it b/c I'm lazy. Then MORE stuff keeps happening, and life goes on! (how dare it?!?!?!) And then I get so far behind on pictures, on stories, on cute little 4 year old sayings, that it scares me to even OPEN up my own blog, b/c I know there's no way I can catch everyone up on everything! GAH!!!!!

So, let me just preface this with: There is no way I can remember everything that has happened over the past five weeks.

Buuuuuuut, here is a small re-cap.

* Brent lost his second job delivering pastries for the bakery. They combined his route with one that leaves from Escondido, and laid him off.

* Brent got another second job at Applebees being (get this) a HOST (with the most). Brent has never worked in food service before, so it's fun to tease him about doing a teenagers job. But he really likes it, and his favorite part? bussing tables. Yes, he is weird.

* I tried to get a job before Brent, and he beat me to it. I'd like to work a little, outside of the home to stave of madness.

* I'm going to be teaching a series of knitting classes at a local yarn shop here in Murrieta starting the Saturday after Thanksgiving! WOOT!

* Moose is doing fantastically better! He even ate dry food yesterday for the first time in months!!!!

* Judah is giant. his hair is long and surfer-ish. I love it, and so does he.

* Judah is riding his bike without training wheels. He can even start and stop all by himself, and rides up and down the sidewalk when Brent and I are outside.

* I'm still spinning, and knitting, and dyeing, and all that rot. I still like it, even though I'm in the crunch for the Holidays.

Pretty much all I can think of right now.. I'll update with pictures when we get back from the beach....(I know, woe is me.....)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lish, I'm super happy to heard that Moose is okay - my manager's cat is also having health problems, and it has given some appreciation that my own cat seems to be pretty healthy and lacking in any diseases.

I can't believe Judah is 4 yo! You need to post some pics...although I'll hopefully see you at Christmas anyway. Also, I can't believe Brent has been working 2 jobs (I must have missed that somewhere). I hope you guys are staying sane with all of that going on.

See you soon,
Nick

Dan or Reb said...

It's about time!!! Good to hear an update. We love you guys :)
Reb

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah, daughter. I closed my eyes as I logged onto your blog today - hoping when I opened them there would be a new post. Yeah! Can't believe the bonanza of 3 posts all at one time - and finally one of Judah's accomplishments on his bike. I love his hair too. Now my heart is happy. Thank you, thank you. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

Since I haven't heard from you for awhile, Nick, "HI" from mom. Glad you check up on the Daniels from time to time. See you soon.

The Ariahadi Family said...

Hi Cousin
I missed your blog too...I like to check up on you time to time and missed seeing what's goin' on. Judah is so huge!It's been a year since we last saw him, can you believe it's already been a year since we go married?!
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. As usual I'll be missing ThanksChristmas :)