Saturday, November 15, 2008

some photos....

In the interest of not boring y'all to tears, maybe I'll put up a few pictures a day until I feel caught up, That is if anyone besides my brother is reading. Hope you didn't give up on me.


Carving pumpkins. One of these days we'll get to do this with dad.


Judah really didn't want to stick his hands into the pumpkin. STILL! I thought at some point he would embrace the boyish dirtiness love, but not so much.


(He had just woken up from a nap...I swear, his hair doesn't usually look THAT bad!!)


About a month before Halloween, we got an ad in the mail from Party City with 15 bazillion costumes in it. Judah would sit down and look at that silly thing every day, and tell me all the things he wanted to be for Halloween.
This was the first year I let him choose his own costume...as in, I didn't try to sway it at all, and he chose...a skeleton.



No more pictures, please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "no more photos" shot. Was wondering when this would kick in like Lydia's rebellion on "too many pictures!" He made a cute little skeleton, though, and you had to document it, right?

Anonymous said...

Lish - do you look at these comments very often? I need a couple Halloween photos of Judah. Can you send them to my office email? Then I can copy them to a CD and have some prints made to add to the Benzel halloween pics.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the one on the wall in full costume, one of the messy hair scooping out the pumpkin or the cheesy smile one.