Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!!

We got a call from our new landlord today! That's right! We're moving! All things considered, we are very happy about all of this! it is going to be a tight fit getting packed up, and un-packed by this time next week. Because, a week from tomorrow, Judah and I are leaving for Idaho for 2 weeks! Anyway, our God is faithful, and he has provided us with a lovely home that is much nicer than we expected! I will flood you with pictures as soon as we move in, but for now, all I have is this crappy cell phone picture!


And some new pictures from the park yesterday...




And then there's this:

Judah's newest casualty.... Monday night, hot tub. He was standing on the edge, and Jager decided to come up on the edge, and bumped Judah off balance. he pretty much hit the cement face first...it looks worse than it was, minimal bleeding, I think it just pretty much took the top layer of skin right off...poor little guy!



So I may be MIA for a while, with moving and all, and then the trip. I'll try to keep you updated, but may not be able to post from M & D's house with their dinosaur connection!!!

Have a blessed week and weekend all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey - wait a minute! We have nice neighbors who share their wireless connection with you and Nick when you are in Boise. Redfish Lake is a different story. No phones, no TV, no internet, just pure relaxation. Give Ju-Ju's owee a kiss from Grandma Marsha. You almost made it the 5 months there without a hot tub accident. Thanks, Jager (sorry, I've been spelling his name wrong). See you soon - we're so excited.

Sage said...

Hey- your new house looks great. post pics soon. We will definitely have to get together in Idaho. I was thinking it would be fun to meet up with you, Kelly, and Heather and have a mini reunion with all my mentors.

Kelly said...

I thought I already commented but I guess not...sorry! :)
The new house looks cute! Can't wait to see more pictures.
And OUCH! Man that had to hurt! Poor little guy.