Sunday, October 05, 2008

UGH.

you know when you don't do something long enough that it becomes an un-habit? That's where I am with alot of things right now. Most obviously THE BLOG. I do apologize...

There's just been alot getting in the way of computer time.

Moose is sick, has been for a while, but was diagnosed with liver disease about 2 weeks ago. And I've been doing force feedings multiple times a day, and fluids once a day, and antibiotics etc etc etc.....It's tiring, but just tell me you wouldn't do it for this face...



So, everyone send Moose all the positive healing thoughts you can muster right now. He could use it. And I could use a good night of sleep not worrying if he's going to keep it down or throw up tonight, worrying if he's going to make it to the litter box b/c of all the extra fluids, worrying if he's going to be there, waiting to cuddle when I wake up in the morning.

I also haven't been to the gym. in. a. long. time. ugh. Getting back this week, no excuses, k? Hold me to it, blog land.

What else....let's see. maybe some more pictures?

Judah's birthday cake!


Having the first whack at the pinata.

One of the funniest pictures. ever. My friends little boy, and the anger overflowing!!!



opening gifts, I made Judah a birthday monster....


Grandma and Judah finally at Disneyland!!!


Headed to ToonTown for the first RollerCoaster experiment.


The birthday boy

Saying Hi to Tigger


My little man....


Judah wanted to go on this so bad, but it was closed by the time we finally got around to it. Maybe next time....oh yes, there will be a next time!


Getting all pooped out


The Carousel at night.


At the beach with Grandma, mom and dad!





Local Surfers





Eating lunch with Grandma at the airport


Saying goodbye. Thanks for a fun visit Grandma!!!



So, if I haven't crashed your computer with all these pictures, or it hasn't frozen, then feel lucky!

Have a great week all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lish - Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now it seems more real that I was there! I knew something was going on, i.e. Moose, when there was no activity here, or emails or phone calls. I was going to call you Sat. night after Brent left for work, but forgot. Praying for Moose and the whole sickness situation. Lots of stress, eh? Love you all - give Ju-Ju a hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lish,

I'm sorry Moose is sick...that sounds really depressing. I hope he gets better, I'll be thinking about you guys.

Acorn to Oak said...

Best wishes to Moose. He's beautiful!

You're so talented with the camera...such great pictures!!!

Looks like Judah had an awesome birthday.

Love the monster! He's sooo cute!

Hey, I heard you're already spinning. Wow! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it.

Kelly said...

Welcome back! Blogland has missed you!

LOVE the little monster! Are you going to be selling those on Etsy?

Disneyland on his birthday...Judah is one lucky kid! Too fun!

Have fun at the gym! I'm actually supposed to be taking a walk on the treadmill as I type.:)

Anonymous said...

I am SO sorry moose is sick. I will think good thoughts and a prayer your way.
Let me know if I can help