Friday, November 03, 2006

Time for Change

Maybe I just bore easily, or maybe I needed this to make up for the apparent lack of seasonal changes here in CA, but for some reason, I decided it was time for a change! "Haven't things changed enough latley, Alicia?" you may ask. The move to CA, a tiny apartment, a MINIVAN?!?!?!? Well, I guess I needed more! Here are a few things that have changed. 1. We are in the processes of switching from cable to DIRECTV. (a long story) 2. I cut 6 inches off my hair and had it colored dark, dark brown. 3. We got a cat

I realized the main reason we had never had a cat in the past was b/c of Daisy's high cat aggression. So I thought to myself, why not? So with out any more delay, let me introduce to you, MOOSE!!

He is about 12 weeks old and sooo playful!! And after about 1/2 a day, he and Jäger are thick as theives. They play pretty hard together! And Judah loves him too.

Good Vet Tech in training, checking out kitty's teeth!

And if you are thinking, "hey, I thought Brent didn't like cats!" take a look at this!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your hair! I'm getting mine cut & colored as part of my birthday present to myself and I'm thinking of doing something different. There's not a lot you can do with curly hair though. I really like your color...

A cat? ACHOO!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lish - I always love talking with you. Thanks for calling back. Your hair looks really cute. The cat is cute too - he and Jager are the same color. Judah looks like he's having fun with the kitty. Will you have Moose declawed? If Judah tries his hitting thing on Moose, he might find himself with some serious scratches. Love you.